Tuesday, August 2, 2016

If you wannabe my W...you gotta get with my friends.


Worthy. It took me a while to realise that I was worthy of someone else's genuine love. As I've said already in this series, I had many dickhead boyfriends and it often took me too long to get rid of them when things went awry. Often I was not picking quality, but just being with someone because that's how I preferred to be.

Work. There's a very grey line between my work life and my home life. With being a teacher, your job can become all consuming. If you let it, it's never ending - there's always a resource to make or an article to read that will better your practice. I feel like I balance it out quite well though. I may be on my laptop after the girls go to bed until it's my own bed time most nights, but I always make sure I make time to spend time with all the people in my family. Mummy is a very busy little bee.

No comments: