Sunday, July 31, 2016

yoU


Unique. I definitely try to be. I've been saying a lot recently that Willow marches to the beat of her own drum, but really... who am I kidding, I'm probably the one she gets it from. My main philosophy in life is to do things that make you happy, and for the most part, those are the only things I do. It's working out well. I also love unique people. I talked in 'Q' how I liked quirky people. It's usually from afar. I just admire them, particularly unique looking people. Needless to say I've had many 'discussions' with others about uniforms in schools, or hard and fast uniform rules.

Unflappable. It's pretty difficult to ruffle my feathers. I like this about myself. It's helped me a lot, but most notably with some special needs children. Staying calm often helps to keep them calm in certain situations, and I do that well.

No comments: