Monday, October 27, 2014

This Month at a Glance - October 2014

I saw this idea on another blog and I usually love to give credit in that case... but I can't for the life of me remember where - if it's you, please let me know! Great idea!

This post is a cool new addition of many levels. It's a nice easy post to write and it allows me to look back through what I've accomplished this last month. At the moment it really showed me how much little Willow has grown, she's not a newborn anymore, that's for sure! It also gives readers another chance to see a post they may have missed for one reason or another and highlights what I think are the best ones. A digest if you will.



My favourite Weekly 10 of this month was the first. It was a mixture of getting some things done and also taking some time for myself - a nice turn that Weekly 10 has taken from now on. There was also a couple of Chirstmassy things in there which makes my heart sing!

I love watching Leah play make believe and the Three Year Old Thursday post about the Make believe tea party was all about that. So cute.

The most recent Things I'm loving was the best this month - best weather, best outlook on life at the moment. I've been feeling a bit dull during October and this week had a change in that. It's nice to be out of the fog again :).

This Words for Wednesday sums up my outlook on life - always striving for better, more or less.

And I'm SO excited for the start of my new healthier lifestyle. I think that's the biggest reason for my mood change this week. Whether it's the healthier food or the attitude that I'm so doing this, it doesn't matter....I love it!

So there's October, hate to leave you but I hear November is looking good and the weather is on the up.
Ka kite Whiringa-ā-nuku. Haere ra.

No comments: