Thursday, August 22, 2013

Sesame Street Birthday #1

We have a 2nd birthday coming up in our house.

Preparations have been going on for a few weeks now and I've use a couple of different sites to help me out with ideas. These ones I've found particularly handy:
Night Owl Corner
A few of my favourite things
Smile like you mean it
On one hand

Not only have I plain and simple stolen some of the ideas from these sites, I've also been inspired by some of them and made my own things.

On this post I thought I would share what I have made so far. You're more than welcome to use them. Happy to share and help :)

Sesame Street Food Labels

Chocolate mouse with gummy bugs throughout

Cookies (duh)


Little red sausages

Skittles

Fruit platter

Chips

Mini bacon and egg pies

Club sandwiches

Selection of volovants

Juice boxes

Curried Eggs

Marshmallows on sticks dipped in pink icing and edible glitter.








Happy birthday banner







Be sure to check in to the next installment for more Sesame Street Party goodness.

No comments: