Friday, July 19, 2013

"The problem with quotes on the internet is you never really know who said them" - Josef Stalin







Ahh Josef Stalin, such wise words (funny side note, a 17 year old Josef Stalin was  the reason a friend of mine used to come to history class. Turns out Josef was quite a looker prior to his leading part as a Russian Rovolutionary).

The internet brings us many things - Cat lolz, over processed photos, gaming cheats, stolen streamed music and videos - it also brings as a plethora of quotations. To be honest most of the time I'm not touched by whoever it says quoted them but more by the words. So if any of my references to those who quoted are incorrect, I apologise... I just don't care!

Day 2: Your favourite quote(s)













How did that cute child get into a couple of those? Hehe

And last but not least, my favourite...




No comments: