Wednesday, October 24, 2012

"To accomplish great things, we must not only act, but also dream; not only plan, but also believe."

I have been pinning bits and pieces to a board entitled 'Bucket List' for a few months now. Yet another reason that Pinterest is better than sliced bread.

I've got a tonne of them from the Perfect Bucket List Tumblr because I love the way they're laid out and I've even modelled my other cards (ones I couldn't find on the site) on them as they're so pretty.

Here are what my cards look like.


At the moment they're laminated and sitting in a tidy little pile in my spare room. I plan to do something like this with them...
...but have neither the time or the space to at the mo (new house activity!) I also plan to add to it now and again, I don't want it to become a stagnant list.

Love and excitement!
xox

No comments: