Monday, January 30, 2012

Not so silent Monday?

To be fair - it's kinda like a Sunday for us today.  It's Auckland anniversary day in my little part of the woods which means a long weekend! Woo hoo. So my team and I traveled down to the beautiful Hamilton Gardens for a mini get away... and ooop, look at that:

So without further ado;

Day 28: Flowers...and lots more of our day :D




The cool thing about Hamilton Gardens is that they have themed gardens.  I took a lot of photos there but unfortunately wasn't terribly happy with many of them when I got home - boo.  I did however like the roof photos I took and I really like the one I took of Bubba's stroller while she was sleeping contemplating in the contemplation garden.

There were some other choice spots too...


Jake had a blast!

And so did my other favourite person...



I also loved these two photos.  The first I took covertly as Leah and I returned to the car where Mr. Man and Jake were waiting (dogs weren't allowed in the themed gardens).  The look on Jake's face in the two pics is priceless. <3
Who is this person sneaking up on me and my daddy....
Oh, mummy it's just you!  I missed you!
And this is the result I got from my two favourite people.  This one below, who slept all the way home and is now asleep in her cot...again.  And my furry son who is snoring blissfully snoozing at my feet as I write this post.

Happy Anniversary Day Aucklanders <3
 

No comments: